- Assessment questionnaire.
- 6 hours of phone collaboration – In 3 sessions.
- 1st call – Intake of all information and designing the big picture
- 2nd call- After the visit to Statements the Salon, to discuss progress and new Strategies
- 3rd call- We will schedule a designated time to discuss the Salon’s annual goals
- A shadow day at Statements the Salon for salon owner and team members to look and learn watching our systems in action.
- Nik will provide a written map of strategies for growth in productivity, profitability, and revenue for the upcoming year.
- Analysis of which course or business document will be the most effective for you.
- Informal Business assessment and overview to incorporate:
- The salon owner’s needs
- Team players roles skills and times
- Salon hours
- Existing business infrastructure
- Service Pricing structure
- Compensation structures
- Training programs
- Goal setting procedures
- Salon policies
- Salon communication systems
- Front desk training systems
- Community marketing and demographics
- Leadership roles
- Color room policies
- Backbar treatment procedures
- Breakroom policies
- Salon Owner Challenges.
Business Plan Writing Packages
Are you interested in launching a new salon? Ready to create a detailed Business Plan to present to the bank for funding or to your landlord to start the lease negotiation process? Do you feel overwhelmed by the daunting prospect of writing a gorgeous business plan for your new launch?